Salon Reopening Statement
Dear Valued Clients,
We are excited to reopen our New York City salons the week of June 22. Your health and well-being and that of our employees is our first priority. Accordingly, we want to share some of the changes you will experience when you come back to the salons:
- Cleaning Standards - All salons have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as part of our reopening process. All workstations will be disinfected after each appointment.
- We will be cleaning stations after every client and our staff will be required to wash their hands after every client. We will also have hand sanitizer available throughout the salon.
- Social Distancing – We have reduced occupancy by having our staff work in shifts, extending appointment times and working in every other chair.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear a mask. Clients must wear a mask as well and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ear.
- Touchless Greetings – We will not be shaking hands or touching at this time.
- Touch free/contactless payment – You will be required to provide a credit card to secure all appointments so that we can check you out and email you your receipt.
- No beverages – We will be suspending our beverage service indefinitely.
- No magazines – Magazines will no longer be available so please bring your own reading material.
- Coat check rooms and service will not be available. We will hand you a robe at check in along with a plastic bag to keep your belongings.
- Makeup services and testers will not be available for the time being.
- No guests or walk-ins– Only those clients with an appointment can come into the salon. No pets are allowed either.
- Waiting areas will no longer be available – please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, not earlier.
- Cashless Gratuities – You can now put tips on credit cards or continue to use Venmo. We will no longer be able to make change or provide tip envelopes.
- We will charge a $10.00 COVID surcharge on every ticket to cover the costs of our PPE and sanitation procedures.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back!
Stay in health, The Fekkai Salon Team
Back to Salons