Thank you for visiting www.fekkai.com. Fekkai (sometimes referred to as “we” or “us”) is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information that we collect and use.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Information Covered By This Policy
As used here, “personal information” is information that could be used to identify you on an individual basis.
Information Fekkai Collects
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our website, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, create an account on our website or in our mobile applications, email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address.
- Postal address.
- Username and password.
- Telephone and/or fax number.
- Date of birth.
- Product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Demographic information.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences.
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our consumer line.
Other Ways We Collect Information
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- Fekkai emails you open.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us improve our communications with you and to develop world-class products and services.
How Fekkai Uses This Information
Business Purposes: We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other Fekkai business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Send samples, premiums, products and information.
- Develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Send you email and/or postal messages with information about other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising.
- Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
- Analyze the use of our products, services and advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
Co-promotions with Carefully Selected Business Partners
We may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and share your information with that business partner. For these programs we will make clear at the point of collection that the information will be shared with Fekkai and our participating business partner. We will ask for your consent as required by applicable laws.
Third-Party Service Providers
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Fulfill your product and service requests and answer your questions.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Mail product samples, contact contest winners, manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
- Analyze our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services and sites.
- Perform other services that we request.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As part of the sale of Fekkai to another company.
- To protect and defend the rights and property of Fekkai (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Aggregated or Non-personal Information
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Fekkai business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to Fekkai sites or services. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
Your Choices and Access to Your Information
To the extent possible, we will give you choices about how we communicate with you.
Email Communications: You can stop receiving promotional email messages from Fekkai by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Mobile Text Messages: We only send you promotional mobile text messages if you explicitly ask to receive these (you opt in). You can stop receiving promotional text messages by following the instructions to opt out provided within that text messaging program.
PLEASE NOTE: We will honor your request to stop receiving promotional email and text messages from Fekkai. We, however, may continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases through our website. And we may keep information for record keeping, such as to ensure we fulfill consumer requests not to send particular types of messages.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Many Fekkai programs provide access to view or update personal information you provided when you registered online. Check where you registered to learn if you can view or update your information there.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Fekkai and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies to assess how our sites or mobile applications are used, to personalize your experience and to deliver you advertising, including online content, tailored to your interests. Some technologies we may use include the following:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit a site that can be understood by the site that issued the cookie. We use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are to log you in and your preferences, to provide to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests and to assess how our sites are used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s).
- Interest-Based Advertising: You may receive interest-based advertisements, offers or other content as you interact with websites or mobile applications. Interest-based advertising is online advertising from Fekkai brands and/or from our carefully selected business partners that is tailored to your interests and sent to your device using a cookie or other identifier assigned to your device. These cookies or other identifiers are placed in general interest categories that we infer from information such as:
- The web pages you view and links you click from our website and other websites you visit.
- Mobile applications you use.
- The Fekkai brand emails you view and links you click in the email.
- Demographic data.
- Offline and online purchase data.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
Social Network and Third-Party Login
User Generated Content
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.
We may transfer your personal information within Fekkai and/or to other third parties, such as our third-party service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not intend to collect personal information online from children under 13 or as defined by local legal requirements.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact Fekkai directly at:
Fekkai Consumer Affairs
6825 W. Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33313
Contact us at 1-866-514-8048 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or alternatively drop an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org